Friday, September 3, 2010

H-1 before she (someone I love) goes...

Here I am... 
Suddenly thinking about tomorrow...
I dont wanna make my tears out in front of her or anyone else...
I don't wanna say goodbye,..
Even I know it would take our time a lil bit...
I'm crying now...
I can't write something can courage me... 
B'coz I'll lose her :'(
I know I'll lose her.. 
But not this fast ...
I still want her here...

Something she should know...
I laff her... 
Her smile, her laugh, her jokes, her stories... 
I love them all
*I'm crying just thinking about times we had a long long time a go...

She's not my friend...
She's not my bestfriend either... 
She's my soulmate... 
I do understand her life, and so does her...

She always gimme something courage me when I cant stand up...
She gimme really good prays, when no one notice me...
She shares her mom, just because I lost a role of 'mom' this time...
I love her family.. 
They make me feel envy... 
They will always do...
I want a mother like hers,.. 
So, she shares me her mom :)

Thanks... 
But, I know... 
I have my own life.. 
I have to admit it.. 
Even it hurts me a lot...
Thanks for everything you gimme... 
And I'm sorry for everything discomfort you when you're beside me...

I can write no more... 
It's smothering me inside...
Let's make promise not to make our relationship just suddenly dissappeared, like we both have never desire ...

Yes, this note I made for you...
Promise me to call and text me often...

*Huuufthh... Tommorrow I must watch you leave (again),.. 
Don't you remember I used to watch you leave before this...

  1. To Jogja (when you were having a test to be AURI)... I sent you from Sidoarjo Station...
  2. To Waru (when you were having an AL academy).. I sent you from Perak

I ever thought, I cant watch you leave vo once more..
It really makes me cry.. 
Always.. 
But, fortunately no one see me at that time :)

But, for the sake of our friendship... 
You'll see me come, I promise...

Remember? Our Couple T-Shirt!
Yap! ini pas kamu nganterin aku ketemu sama Za!
@Alun-alun : Abis naek delman (kalo ga salah)
@Cito : barrruu aja kemaren-kemaren :D

So long, bru :)
So long, Yulita Ayu Utami :)
I'll waiting vo your next coming :)

By: Me!
Vo: Yulita Ayu Utami

P.S : I'm Na Lesbian, Ladies and Gentlement :X


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author