Tuesday, February 15, 2011

노민우 (No Min Woo) - 덫 (Trap) English version

I'm absolutely sure, that you guys know this song :)
But, no one made the English version yet.. 
So, now I try to cover this with English lyric...
*this time my voice really sound like $%#^(%?!@&!!!%#*&$?
... ahhh
Whatsoever!



You may download the mp3 format:

1. My Bare Voice here (klik)
2. My Edited Voice (high speed and high tone) here (klik)

Here is the lyric guys :)

노민우 (No Min Woo) - 덫 (Trap) English version 
by : @recimot

Terribly,
the love is more spreads out as I erase it
Just like a fate, 
my both eyes were only watching at one place
You touched my heart,
that used to be the coldest ice in the world

* :
All the dream burnt in my deepest heart
now i'm trapped in myself, just please let me freely breathe
Stained deeply by all the memories, 
and now you let my pain and sigh turn up become to tears

Reff :
Don't you ever leave me please,
Because I cant let you go...
But due to our destiny, 
I end up losing your hand  
I always call your name loudly in sadness everyday

Don't love anybody else, 
Because I am here for you...
I want to return the time 
when I can met you thousands time each day
Create the days when I can hug you and never let you go


Second Verse :

Just like a fate,
Surprisingly I met you again today
And all the words 
That I couldnt say were swept away like dust

Back to * and then Reff

****************************************************************************
NB: I don't own the rights to the original music. 
All content © Copyright No Min Woo. All rights reserved.
(But yes, I did make the english lyric by myself and I own the voice that you listened up to) :)
Thanks to translate.google.com that help me a lot to translate the Hangul lyric to be a English version :)
and thanks to Wave Pad Sound Editor Switch Sound File Converter so I could make my voice become this one :) 

2 comments:

  1. hey :)
    thanks for posting this song here :D
    I rather listen this version than the original one. because when I sing, I'll know what I'm singing about... I dont know how to speak Korean at all... So, thanks :)
    by the way, what your next song? :)
    *Im Hungarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow

    hei add my fb rifaldialifraka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Author